Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quick trip home (5 of 5): Gooey shit.

Forgot -

On that same train ride back from my quick trip home, I was just nodding off when I felt like I needed to shit, so I went downstairs to go take one, and after I got off the toilet, there was this huge, squat, roughly conical pile of the probably one of the gooiest shits I've ever taken.

I didn't realize it at first, though, until I flushed the toilet, and the blue chemicals that went through left like an eighth of an inch of shit left on the toilet, and a second flush didn't budge it.

Since I had used a paper towel with soap on it to wipe out my ass - who wouldn't, just to be safe, after a shit like that!?!? - I then got a new one, and wiped some of the shit off the rim by wrapping the paper towel around my fingers and then wiping off the bowl as best I could. I did that twice, then tired of it, so I left a lot of shit still coated on the toilet when I went out.

No comments: