Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fat person reflection...

Thursday when I was walking across campus I had passed a younger white fat girl with huge legs like cheese wedges in this short skirt and really high heels, and when I was like ten feet behind her, I heard her collapse, and I looked back and her left heel had snapped and she was there all tumbled up on the ground. My first instinct was to go back and help her and see if she was okay, but my second instinct was that she might be embarrassed that she's so fat and was wearing too-thin high heels, so I decided to err on the side of discretion, and I didn't go back and help her.

4 comments:

JUSIPER said...

That's appalling.

el blogador said...

That I didn't help her? That I thought like that? I don't understand.

JUSIPER said...

That you didn't help her. Your reasoning was insane.

el blogador said...

She seemed embarrassed from behind.